Building Permits & Inspections
The Murray Planning Commission will review all building permit applications for construction projects within the village limits and within the one-mile Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (1-mile ETJ) outside the village limits.
Prior to beginning a construction project:
- Submit Building Permit Application to Clerk’s Office with fee
- Attend monthly Planning Commission Meeting where your application will be reviewed
- Planning Commission will make recommendation to the Board of Trustees
- Upon approval by the Board of Trustees, a permit will be issued
- Take approved Murray Permit to Cass County Zoning who will perform all inspections
Building Permit application forms can be obtained at the Clerk’s Office or by using the link below. Questions? Call 402-235-2119.